Ways to Give
We THANK YOU for the many ways you can contribute to Caring Solutions for the benefit of the children and adults with developmental disabilities in our care!
Holiday, Birthday, Memorial and Special Day Giving
You can make a gift via this website and even make that gift in honor or memory of someone you know.
We can notify them or their family with information you provide. You may also choose to mail in your gift or call Caring Solutions Development office to make your gift.
Remember Caring Solutions when you . . .
- can be a GEM (Giver-Every-Month)! You can designate how frequent you give when click the DONATE button
- make a Qualified Charitable Donations (QCD) that can be contributed from your IRA directly to Caring Solutions
- have highly appreciated stock or set up a charitable remainder trust
- update your living trust and will
- give through a donor-advised fund
- name a beneficiary of your insurance policy
- designate your gift to our Special Needs Fund benefitting those who have essential and emergency needs arise that are not otherwise funded
- contribute to the Assuring the Future Fund or the Zimmerman Fund that functions as an endowment fund for Caring Solutions
Are you in an organization or group who may want to do your own fundraiser for Caring Solutions? Wonderful! Let us know so we can be of assistance and even provide a presentation if desired.
For more information or assistance, contact Sally Boyd, Director of Development for Caring Solutions 314.942.7350 or at email@example.com
Services By Design, Inc. dba as Caring Solutions is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN: 03-0374478
1852 Craig Park Ct,
St. Louis, MO 63146